WiFi Explorer 2.5.5 MAC
WiFi Explorer will scan, discover, and troubleshoot wi-fi networks.
Rapidly determine channel conflicts, sign overlapping, or configuration issues which may be affecting the connectivity and efficiency of your house or workplace wi-fi community.
Get an perception into the community particulars: identify (SSID), MAC handle (BSSID), gadget producer, sign energy (RSSI), noise, channel, band, safety configuration, supported knowledge charges, and far more.
- Simple-to-use, intuitive person interface.
- Graphical visualization of the WiFi setting.
- Works with 802.11a, b, g, and n wi-fi networks.
- Helps 2.four GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands in addition to 20 and 40 MHz channels.
- Sign high quality estimations primarily based on signal-to-noise ratio (SNR).
- Correct conversion from dBm to proportion (%) for simpler evaluation and optimization.
- Export metrics and community particulars to CSV file format.
- Full display screen mode (OS X 10.7 or above).
- Selectable columns.
- Editable column for annotations, feedback, and many others.
- Complete assist.
- Appropriate with OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or later.
- Fixes annotations integration with WiFi Sign.
- Improves heuristics to resolve vendor and gadget names.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- A Mac with built-in Wi-Fi; exterior Wi-Fi adapters are usually not supported