Epitasis 1.0 – A sci-fi exploration puzzle game MAC
Epitasis 1.0 – A sci-fi exploration puzzle game MAC. Having found an historic portal, you’re taking a leap of religion and instantly end up amidst the remnants of an historic alien civilization. Cryptic puzzles, forgotten applied sciences and treasured relics are riddled among the many stunning wilderness that has engulfed the stays of this fallen race.
In case you are to study their secrets and techniques, it’s essential to unearth the destiny of the civilization that known as these misplaced worlds house.
Epitasis is a sci-fi exploration puzzle game, set on far off distant worlds.
Epitasis options about 3-Four hours of content material for the common participant. It’s a informal puzzle-exploration game, with a bigger emphasis on artwork and environment. It’s constructed by primarily one developer and a composer, taking inspiration from unbelievable video games such because the Talos Precept, Myst, and Fez, however just isn’t designed to be almost as difficult as these titles. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to offer suggestions, issues with the game, or to easily discover out if that is the precise form of game for you.
- Discover at your individual tempo; traverse the colourful, non-linear world in any method you select, day or night time.
- Study to make use of alien equipment, present energy through lasers, disable safety programs, and extra.
- Each space fantastically hand crafted, from massive mountain swept vistas to the smallest of particulars.
- Stunning and dynamic soundtrack that evolves as you progress by means of the game.
- Uncover historic relics, leap by means of house bending portals, and unearth the destiny of the race that known as these misplaced worlds house.
Minimal System Necessities:
- Processor: Intel Quad Core CPU
- Reminiscence: Four GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Iris 5000. Most Mac’s from 2012 and on.
macOS 10.12 or later